Monday, March 5, 2018

Dunedin Vlog







Hey guys! Go ahead and click here to see our latest vlog! ---> Dunedin Vlog

Here are some updates that we have for everyone about what's going on in our lives:


  • MY VISA CAME IN!!!! Yay! I only got approved for 6 months tho because we need to prove that we are established here. All my documents were leases from our apartments in the States along with my tax return and stuff. But at least I can stay a little longer stress free! I think I'm just going to apply for my residency tho!
  • My skin is doing the best it has on steroids but the moon face and the weight gain has been at its worst. Hopefully it will go away but I doubt it! Excited to see the dermatologist when he comes to the clinic.
  • We absolutely love it here and the culture that New Zealand has to offer. The people are so genuine. Everyone is just out to be happy and live the good life
  • The scenery and climate rocks. Whether you prefer the mountains, ocean, hills, plains, cold, warm, rainy, sunny etc. New Zealand is perfect for everyone!
  • We really have enjoyed just getting in our car and going on drives. There is so much to see here with all the different terrains this country has. It's nice because I haven't seen any of it and it's fun for T to discover new places he hasn't been.
  • Teaching seminary is going really good! The kids we teach are awesome! Everyone is learning a bunch of new things about the Book of Mormon.
  • T and I got our new phones finally. T got the iPhone 8 and I got the same but the plus. I freakin love it so much. Our latest vlog was all done my iPhone including the filming, editing and uploading. It is so easy! I'm in love!

This weekend we went down and spent Friday-Tuesday down in Dunedin at our parent's house. We shopped a little because my little sister's birthday is this month. I'm trying to get her package out by tomorrow or Thursday! We always spend a lot of money on food in Dunedin because there are so many good restaurants. I haven't found a place where I didn't enjoy the food. Watch our vlog to see the beautiful Dunedin and Portabello, New Zealand

Xoxo, Madz

No comments:

Post a Comment