Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Last P-day at the CCM (MTC)

I cannot believe my time in the CCM is almost up. Our district is like family and we are all sooo sad to be leaving each other. We have all grown so close as we learn how to teach God's children. 

There really isn't anything to report this week. The spanish is coming along good.. Kinda. I am so nervous to go into the field but I know that I have our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ on my side. 

I got really sick this week. The food is making both me and my companion really sick. We had to stay home and I felt so bad because you are told that this is the Lord's time. Work work work is the motto! Today we had a district picnic and made peanut butter and nutela sandwiches! It was so much fun.

I am so grateful to be representing my Savior and His work. This is truly God's work and church. I can testify to you all that God and His Son Jesus Christ lives and loves us all. I know that through the Atonement of Christ all can find peace in this life and the life after. I know families are forever and that we can all live together with God again. 

Thanks for everyone who has supported me in walking this path. Next Prep Day I will be in the states and working in the field. Can't wait to harvest!

Todo mi amor y mi corazon!
Hermana Ritter

No comments:

Post a Comment