Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Hola from West Valley City, Utah!

Hola from West Valley City, Utah!

I blinked and this week went by so fast... A lot happened this week and I can't even tell you half of it because it was told to us in confidence by our investigators but let me tell you a thing I learned real fast... I don't know what it is about the name tag but when people see it the flood gates open. People tell you stuff that not even their spouses or parents or family know. CRAZY! I have such an unconditional love for these people and I can't help it. Why don't they come with a sign that says "Caution, you will love me for eternity and can't sleep because you think of how much you love and want to help me."? I think we need to start making them... The members too! The stories I hear and the faith that these members have. It's such an example to me!

As you all saw I got my bike and can I just say how much I love hills? -_- but! It keeps me in shape with all this good food. My skirts are a little more loose. Oh and triumph... We woke up everyday this week and ran a mile. For those of you who know me we all know that that was  God working miracles in my life! This one night me and Hermana Alegrìa were so tired and we were biking up this huge hill and I noticed her helmet was on backwards. For some reason that was so funny to me and I couldn't stop laughing and fell off my bike hahaha. Into a fence... Saturday night we were also really tired... You know missionary life... And I pictured myself running full speed and then just eating it! Completely falling on my face. Yeah when you're a missionary dumb things like that are so funny. Don't know why...

I am having so much fun out here and am learning so much about myself and my Savior Jesus Christ. This has been such a testimony builder for me and God is shaping me into the woman that I am destined to be. The Spanish is coming along... But I don't demand perfection, only improvement. Tonight I am actually translating for a Drunk Driving seminar for the community and I am so nervous.... We fasted yesterday and then I woke up not feeling well this morning. I am so so so nervous but I know with my faith I can be able to at least speak so they know what is going on. It's a work in progress alright!

Guys, this gospel and the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is true. I know it and would be a liar if I denied it. I challenge everyone to read the Book of Mormon and mark every time it references Jesus Christ. It is ANOTHER testament of Jesus Christ our Savior and with the Bible gives us the plenitude of His gospel. I love all of you! Thanks for the support!

Hermana Ritter

Companionships that dress in unity, teach in unity ;D hahaha
we always end up matching and we are both too lazy to change!

Does anyone else think I look like a midget in this pic? Kasey I got you package!
Thank you so so so much for the clothes! I love them all and they fit perfect!
I was jumping and screaming when I saw it :)

Look how cute me and my companion are ;D totes adorbs.

So this is Chezba hahaha. I can't take this picture ROFL.
She took my iPad during church and was taking pics on photo booth
hahahahahaha!


No comments:

Post a Comment