Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Pday Wednesday

Hiya family how is everyone doing? : )

  So I have some good and bad news... Me and Hermana Alegrìa are not
companions anymore... They had to do an emergency transfer and so
Hermana Alegrìa had to leave and I stayed. It was super hard for me
and Hermana Alegrìa. We were crying all night and the morning too. My
new companion is Hermana Sosa and she has 2 1/2 more months in the
mission field and has kinda lost all enthusiasm and so far it's been
pouring rain. And I mean POURING rain. We had to walk and contact in
the rain and it was horrible. I have no rain boots are nothin...

  Honestly I'm scared out of my mind. I'm the only one who knows the
area and right now I'm feeling a little overwhelmed but I know that
with prayer and fasting everything will be okay. We are really trying
to find new people to teach and less actives to reactivate but it's
going to take a lot of work and time. I already know our numbers are
going to go slightly down because we are going to be focusing on
finding...

  Today we went to the temple as a district and it was so awesome.
When you don't go to the temple for a while you tend to forget the
feelings that are felt there. But... I made it a point to go to the
temple with a question and I got an answer. I testify of temples and
that we should all make them our goal. Sorry my letter is lame but
it's all I got. I know the Savior lives and this is his church. All
the rest will fall into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment