Monday, September 29, 2014

Pictures... September 2014


Omgoodness... Is not this the cutest voice you have ever heard! I love
her so much!

 Because we were so busy we didn't even take pics of Anita in her
little white jumper! So sad! We were too busy cleaning up the water
but we took pics after :)


 Seriously, I love this old lady so much I can hardly stand it. She is
76 years old and can talk for twice that long. She always calls us her
angles when come to visit her every Friday at 4!


 Eventful baptism... Accidently overfilled the font... My district
leader was sooooo mad.... But we still had the baptism!


 It was also poring rain! I have a feeling it's just going to get colder!

 After Anita's baptism we took Patty, Anita, Natalie and Juana Franco
to the Women's Conference and had a blast! We then went to Denny's and
had a little girls night. I said I would pay for Hermana Franco and
home girl kept choosing the $15 dollar steak meals. Hermana Valdivia
convince to get the $7 one instead! Thank goodness!






 Left to Right: Hermana Mena, Patty, Juana Franco, Hermana Valdivia,
Natalie, Me and Anita


 When YW have your iPad during a lesson :) :) :)

1 comment:

  1. WOW! what a nice picture, it's very cool.thank you so much for share with us. please check it out hotmail contact telephone number uk

    ReplyDelete