Monday, August 25, 2014

I'm Having A Baby!!

I have so much excitement for this transfer it's ridiculous! I'm just so happy because I'm having a baby! I get to train this transfer and I'm so excited that President has given me a second chance to be a leader and example!!! Her name is Hermana Mena and she comes from North Carolina! I can hardly stand it, I can't wait for her to get her!

There is one thing that I have learned from this transfer and that's what kind of missionary I want to be. I knew what kind of missionary I wanted to before but I didn't how I guess? Hermana Sosa showed me what kind of missionary I don't want be (no hard feelings or nothin) and Hermana Alegrìa showed me the way I can be the best missionary I can be. I am so excited for the future now. I just have so much enthusiasm for the work and I know it's going to be such a challenge but I know Heavenly Father will help me to train this missionary. I have so much to do and so much to work on but I'm so excited!

Also, yesterday we went to go work with some English wards to plan a neighborhood party to get their neighbors out of their houses so we can find new people to teach! We received like 6 referrals just by going to the English Ward councils! Imagine how many we are going to get by this neighborhood party! I just know that Heavenly Father is blessing our area because I've been trying my best with the area. Sometimes I felt overwhelmed because Hermana Sosa doesn't have an iPad and so I do all the planning and calling and confirming and updating and weekly planning and lessons and.. She really TRUNKY and she... Just is such a sweet spirit and I was so lucky to have had her as a companion because I learned SO MUCH from her 😜👍

My dear friends and family, I testify that God knows every single one of us. I thought that if my companion wasn't doing what she was suppose to, the area would suffer. It's not like that at all. This week I worked so hard and tried my best. I know that we are starting to see the ball roll from all our hard work! He knows that I've been doing it all by my self and He has carried me through this week! I love my Savior Jesus Christ and my Heavenly Father. They watch over us with Their angels. I hope you all have a great week and don't be shy to write me back!

Hermana Ritter

That awkward moment when it's cold outside 
and you find your companion warming up with her lunch. :-)

A few selfies with the Elders :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment