Thursday, September 12, 2013

Day 12

I am trying my very best to keep up with the days but it is seriously super difficult to find time to blog. Day 12 is about two very special people. My grandparents are such a blessing and major reason for me staying in the church. If you meet my grandma or have ever met her, she is one of the kindest and most caring people you will ever meet. She loves her kids and grand babies no matter what and family always comes first. She never judges and when you need someone to talk to she is always there. She is truly beautiful on the inside and out! My grandpa is the most intelligent, caring and faithful person. He gives the best hugs and no matter what he is always there for you. Both have always come to my volleyball games, dance recitals and never fail to show their support in all that I do. Even though my grandma does the same cheer over and over again, it is always the best hearing her high pitch little voice in the crowd when I get a kill. Their testimonies of the gospel have never failed to strengthen mine. It does not matter what everyone else is doing around or with them, they never budge. Never once have I felt like they didn't love me. They really are my very best friends! I love you Grandma and Grandpa! Thanks for setting the bar so high so that I can become like you guys some day!
Xoxo, Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment