Thursday, September 5, 2013

Day 6

Day 6 is here and I am so excited to write about how the man above influenced me to stay active in the church and lead me to the path of serving a mission. I remember one time Randy had picked me up to go over to his and Melissa's house. At that time a lot of things had happened, I had made some not so great decisions and was telling everybody I was serving a mission to get them off my back. I was honest to Randy and told him why I said I was serving a mission and how confused I was. He didn't say anything at first. Then after a moment he said "Madi, it doesn't matter why you serve a mission as long as you go. It will change your life. No matter the reason." As I was praying months later on whether to serve or not for real that conversation popped into my head and what was said ended up being the answer to my prayers. I look up to Randy so much! I watch how he not only says how much he loves Melissa but shows it! His children adore him because he makes each and everyone of them feel special including me. Someday I hope to find a man half as awesome as he is! Thank you Randy for helping me decide on serving a mission. I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Randy. I am so thankful she is surrounded by love and support.
    Tawnya

    ReplyDelete