Sunday, September 22, 2013

Day 22

I have exactly 7 days until my papers go in and I could not find a person more fitting than my mom to write about today. She is such an amazing woman. Growing up we did not get a long at all. We would butt head about EVERYTHING. It wasn't until high school that I began to appreciate her and she then became my best friend. Her knowledge and testimony always strengthens mine. Whenever I have a question about the gospel or am doubting my beliefs she always puts me in my place. She went above and beyond to help me get to know my Heavenly Father and Savior. I want to go on a mission so that I can be as knowledgeable as she is and help others become like her as well. I love her laugh and the way she makes others feel. She is beautiful on the inside and out. I know that she will be there for me no matter what choices I make and or how much of a brat I can be to her. I know that her love is unconditional. Her example has pulled me through the harshest of times. Mothers are God's special guardian angels for his little ones and I am grateful for mine! She is my best friend, my confidant, my guardian angel and most importantly my mother! I love you mom and I hope you know that there is a special place in my heart that belongs to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment