Sunday, September 15, 2013

Day 15

Today's post is not a person or something that helped me decide to go on a mission. Instead it is something that I realized after I had gotten the answer to serve a mission. Thinking about the recent stages in my life I realized one thing. I had forgotten what mattered most and what I wanted. I forgot that I wanted to go to college, have a temple marriage and create a family with my eternal companion. When you fall into temptation it blurs your eternal perspective and you only see the now. Deciding to serve a mission is the best thing that has ever happened to me and cleared up my view of the future. Although I am not certain what truly lies ahead I can say that I know exactly what I want and will remain worthy to receive those blessings. Now I just have to put in the work!

Xoxo, Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment