Friday, September 13, 2013

Day 13

Day 13 is an expression of deep gratitude for the example and verbal butt whoopins from this woman. Tammy is like a mother to me in more ways than one. I used to get so annoyed when I wasn't going to church or seminary and really loosing my faith in the church. Every once and a while she would message me asking if  I went to seminary or how church was. Over and over again she would ask me if I wanted to go on a mission. Every time I said no she would reply "Well yah should!" At her son's mission farewell, I went to hear her speak in church. SHE IS TRULY AMAZING! Her faith is so strong in the gospel and she always reaches out to those who are struggling. Even when they don't want it! One way the spirit gave me an answer to serve a mission or not was through her. Every night I would ask "Heavenly Father, is a mission right for me? Should I go?" and I would hear "Well yah should!". Thank you Tammy for accepting me no matter the decisions I was making and for always being there for me. I pray my testimony can be awesome as yours! I love you!
Xoxo Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment