Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Day 5

Life has been so crazy with work and school that I couldn't write days 3 and 4!


Since today is little Wyatt's birthday I thought I would write about how my siblings impacted my decision to serve and change my life. It wasn't until Lilly was born that I decided to serve a mission. Being the oldest of 5 or any number of siblings, you set the standard. You are the example and the person that your younger siblings look up to. I didn't realize that until some of my siblings started following in my not so good footsteps. Then when Lilly was born I came to the conclusion that my siblings deserve a better role model than what I was giving. I made it my goal to give them the best person to look up too. While contemplating on whether to serve a mission or not I thought about Jackson. What would Jackson do? Well knowing Jackson he would say, let's do this! In reality my siblings became my example. They taught me to be a better woman! I love my siblings more than anything in this world. I want to be the best role model for them and show them it is possible to be the best person you can be! It is my hope that on my mission I can learn how to do so and come back a kick butt example for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment